As 29 creeps upon me, I realize I’m almost 30! No, I’m not one of those women who dreads getting older – in fact I’m one of the ones who embraces it, welcomes it, can’t wait for it.
However, I was too eager to be 30, because I realized there are so many things that I have yet to do that I feel should have been done already.
So I am on a mission, to spend my 29th year facing my fears, completing goals, and experiencing new things!!
Here’s my list of 30 things to do before I turn 30:
- Host a “Last Year Of My Twenties” Birthday Brunch
- Pay it forward for someone (monthly)
- Start a second language
- Have a massive food fight
- Cook in a mom & pop spot …. twice!
- Cook for a major celebrity
- Go to DisneyLand/World
- Become a Yogi
- Consistent Workout Regimen
- Learn to swim (correctly lol)
- Conquer my fear of public speaking
- Go to a Broadway Show (on Broadway)
- See the Opera
- Go Paintballing
- Have a cook off (men vs women)
- Start Clothing Line
- Write Cookbook
- Patent My Own Blend of Spices
- Go to Vegas (no I’ve never been to Vegas)
- Ride the “High Roller” in Vegas
- Go on a trip with Bear (no out of the ten years we’ve been we have never gone on a trip together)
- Go Back To School
- Travel outside of the country
As you can see I’m still working on the list. Lol Please comment below any suggestions!